Walking in Hinckley & Bosworth
60% of Hinckley & Bosworth is rural countryside! This means we are fortunate to have some beautiful countryside and parks right on our doorstep, in and around the villages and towns. From Bagworth Woods to Hollycroft Park, Burbage Common to Bosworth Battlefield there are many places to explore.
Walking has many benefits:
- It can be done anywhere and anytime
- Regular walking can allow you to keep fit and meet new friends
- Gives you more energy
- Reduce stress, helping you to sleep better
- Keeps your heart strong
- Helps to maintain your weight
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints
- Reduces back pain
And this is for just 10 minutes a day! Why not start slowly and build up, it need not take up a huge amount of your day; build it into a routine.