Tips for staying motivated:
- Go for regular runs with friends, use it as a chance to catch up
- Sign up to a local run event such as a 5k, tough mudder or even parkrun and plan your run programme around this event - why not get friends and family involved too
- Go on a morning / lunchtime / after work run with a colleague
- Jog to work
- Join a local running group - click here for your local groups
- Start small and build up gradually
- Keep yourself ready - Leave your shoes by the door, running kit in the boot the night before, get out your raincoat ... these simple tasks will make getting outside and doing it that bit easier!