Job Vacancy - Children & Young People Development Officer
Posted: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:53
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about ensuring all children & young people are able to access sport & physical activity opportunities to support their physical and mental health? Come join our Team!
We are seeking to recruit a Children & Young People Development Officer (Sport & Physical Activity) to lead on the development and delivery of a range of sport and physical activity programmes, to motivate children and young people to take part in sport and physical activity, to improve their physical and mental health
There will be a specific focus on (although not limited to);
- Managing and further developing the Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland Active Schools County Calendar
- Ensuring the delivery of the 3-tier approach to engage ALL children & young people in sport and physical activity – Inspire (Be Active), Develop (Enjoy & Improve), Excel (Be the Best you can Be!)
- Delivering County level school sport competitions, including the annual Paralympic Festival, Summer Championships and Team Leicestershire Finals
- Managing and further developing the Team Leicestershire website and Virtual Together App, to manage school sport fixtures, results and monitoring and evaluation
- Further develop and deliver the Team Leicestershire Talent programme
- Ensure strong continued relationships with schools, Heads of PE, School Games Organisers, School Sport Associations and NGBs.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Saturday, 25th June 2022
Interviews will take place on the 7th/8th July 2022, at SportPark, Loughborough University.
For more information about the role please contact Geoff Maltby, Sports Development Manager – email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.