Hinckley and Bosworth Health Ambassadors 2021
The role of the Health Ambassador is
- to connect people to be more active more often
- got a passion to inspire others to achieve their full potential
- want to share their occupational expertise
- they are positive role models who are empathetic with people
- to support change
As a Health Ambassador, we would love you to bring a range of skills and qualities:
- Passionate – about being active.
- Lived experience – about the impact of being active has had on your life.
- Genuine interest – in people: approachable, enjoy listening and talking.
- Engaging – with enthusiasm.
- Sharing – key messages to help drive behaviour change in your local community
- Advocating – being an advocate for the programme.
- Volunteering – get involved and actively participate in volunteer opportunities to support people to get active within the local community
Physical Activity Co-ordinator
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
- Cultural Services
Hinckley Leisure Centre
- (01455) 255908
- 07971 240889