Girls Active: Stepping up for Change
Girls Active: Stepping up for Change supports primary and secondary schools to understand what motivates girls to take part in physical activity and works with girls help to make the necessary changes to their physical education (PE), sport and physical activity provision.
Key elements of the programme:
• Teacher training for primary and
secondary feeder schools
• to enable schools to work collaboratively to develop
positive transition experiences and positive PE,
sport and physical activity culture and practices
• Girls leadership and marketing
training to empower girls
• to influence PE, sport and physical activity in schools
• be role models, increasing their
own and others participation
• 'sell' PE, sport and physical activity to other girls
If you would like to know more about Girls Active: Stepping up for Change or any of our other programmes please contact Chris Ripley (email@example.com).