Cycling in Hinckley and Bosworth
Cycling can be an incredibly inclusive activity with the right equipment, which is perhaps why cycling is the third most popular recreational activity in the UK! Like walking, cycling is a great way of keeping fit and incorporating it very easily into our daily schedule, such as cycling to school or work.
As with all physical activity, cycling has many benefits which include:
- Building strength and muscle tone
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Non-weight bearing to reduce muscle / joint pain
- Controlling or reducing your weight
- Reducing stress and improving mood
- A time-efficient mode of transport
- Family activity
Take a look at some useful links below, including our local cycling clubs, various fun routes, and interactive maps!